måndag 16 februari 2009

Abrevations for Filet

Triple Crochet
Double Crochet

Half double Crochet

Slip stich


Single Crochet

Chain
**********************************************************************************


I don´t know about you but I am a very huge fan of Filet crochet and all things old and lacy , have always been found of and envy my grandmother for her skills in making them so I though , hey what the f... If she could make it so can I . So I will now dig into the world of lace and glamour and make some lovely wall hangings , table runners and afghans etc .
The abrevations above are the most basic and common abrevations used in filet and these are what I will use in the beginning.


***********************************************************************************'

Inga kommentarer: